Financial Analyst - Group Financial Planning & Analysis - Capital #222590
Your field of responsibility
An interesting and challenging role coordinating the group wide strategic and financial planning and forecasting process in the Group Financial Planning & Analysis department. This role has a capital focus at its core but will also have exposure to other areas. Over time you can expect to be exposed to all parts of the Financial Plan and Forecast. You will have the chance to influence through analysis and presentation of P&L and Balance Sheet efficiency for the Group and all Business Divisions. We present our analysis and Forecast/Financial Plan to our key partners which are the Bank’s senior management – the Group CFO, CEO, COO, its Executive Board and Board of Directors. There is daily collaboration with key partners in the Capital Management Group, as well as, Business Divisions, other CFO functions and other relevant stakeholders at Credit Suisse. Continuous improvement through challenging guidelines, processes and underlying assumptions is a key part of the role. This is an important role in an international and multicultural team and the opportunity to gain insights into all Divisions and major Legal Entities of the bank.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance department in Zurich. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the globe. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree or equivalent education (in Accounting, Business Administration, or another relevant field)
- A finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, CIMA, CPA, CFA, MBA or MA would be beneficial
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in planning and forecasting, controlling and/or management consulting (preferably in Financial Services)
- Good knowledge of capital management is a plus
- Proven ability in building up trusted, long-term positive relationships with clients and other partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills – ability to bring out the issues that require focus
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Essbase, PeopleSoft and TMI is an asset
- Ability to handle several tasks under pressure and tight timelines and the motivation to work towards challenging goals
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. K. Schlipfenbacher would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.