SEA Tax - Senior, Company Secretarial, Business Process Solutions
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Forensic accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Attending and drafting of board and board committee meeting’s minutes.
- Able to handle the portfolio independently.
- Provide good client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for corporate secretarial services are met.
- Ensure AML KYC process are met.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Ensure prompt billing.
- Support on ad hoc projects, research and compliance matters.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Minimum of an ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary or hold an LLB degree or equivalent with 3-5 years corporate secretarial experience. Singapore corporate secretarial experiences will be added advantage.
- Good written English and other languages also relevant.
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Meticulous, detailed and deadline-oriented.
- Demonstrate competent technical skills.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.