Junior International Tax consultant - Banking & Insurance sector
- Luxembourg, LUX
- Not disclosed
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Forensic accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Tax Department
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world, you will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will provide Tax expertise to our financial services clients whilst offering a multidisciplinary approach to our clients. You will work on corporate and operational tax advice in particular for our financial services clients and will provide tax structuring advice (Luxembourg and cross border) and tax compliance services.
You will contribute to international restructuring, International Tax due diligence and various tax advisory projects.
In addition, as a member of the BTS team, you will work on various tax compliance matters (corporate tax returns, AML Tax, operational taxes, etc) for our financial services client, a.o. banks, insurance companies, management companies, financing entities, etc.
You will closely work with our other service lines (Assurance, Consulting, Strategy) and network for major financial services’ clients in the frame of various projects where you will develop your communication skills and build strong relationship across EY.
Finally, you will assist the BTS team in identifying and developing opportunities arising from ongoing and future tax challenges for our clients and prospects.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialization in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across local services and also across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive an intensive professional training and coaching, and will have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- Tax Test
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.