- Alter Domus
- Birkirkara, MT
- Customised compensation structure
- 27 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
An opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work on a diversified portfolio of local and foreign clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, respond to their needs, build their trust and ensure the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus’ exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements prepared in accordance with GAPSE and IFRS as adopted by the EU;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.