Plant Controller (confidential)
- APAC Michael Page
- RM11000 - RM18000 per month
- 27 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5975318
- Phoebe Chee
- Job role
- Finance manager, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Head of finance, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Finance / Costing lead in plant
- Good culture
Our client is one of the well known FMCG manufacturer in Johor.
Business partner to Plant Manager and being core team members in manufacturing plant.
Proactively and constructively providing guidance to improve operation performance and thus achieving cost competitiveness.
Driving positive manufacturing variance through leading investigation and establishing actionable guidance to the plant.
Provide advice to the plant on areas of opportunity (ie. cost savings initiatives)
Ensure strong internal control on day to day inventoy management process.
Ensure accurate standard costing being maintained.
Establishing capability in accurate product costing simulation with a robust BOM and production process understanding.
Ensure integrity of plant financial records and safeguarding of plant assets.
Leading the analytical process of plant's operational and financial performance on a monthly basis.
Presenting plant financial performance to the management with actionable insightful input. Ensure timely and accurate monthly plant's operational and financial performance reporting.
Budget & Planning/Outlook
Lead the preparation and presentation of annual budget, quantitative standards, strategy plan and monthly outlook through effective management .
Advise and counsel the plant and cost center owners on sound budgeting policies/process.
Lead the design and maintenance of the Internal Control framework to ensure Malaysia plant operation is complying to accounting policies / standards and SOX control at all time.
Effectively leading an plant accounting team to be a high performance team which provides excellent supports to the operations team and work closely with multi-function team (ie. Corporate finance, GBS and regional finance teams)
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy/Finance. ACCA, CIMA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 12 years senior position experience in manufacturing Environment (good understanding of standard costing and variance analysis). Preferably in multi-national manufacturing environment SAP or equivalent ERP system exposure is a must.
- Ability to work mature and independently under fast pace environment with minimal supervision
- Team player and able to communicate effectively in both English and Bahasa
- Integrity and able to provide objective decision to improve P&L bottomline
- Good business sense, committed and responsible in meeting deadline
- Proactive, organize and problem solving mindset
- Knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and financial policies/control
- Good Microsoft Excel analytic skills
MNC that offers great career exposure and good culture.To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Phoebe Chee on +603 2302 4040