- APAC Michael Page
- Shah Alam
- RM10000 - RM16000 per month
- 27 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5973720
- Phoebe Chee
- Job role
- Finance business partner, Finance manager, Financial accountant, Financial controller, Head of finance
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Regional leadership role
Our client is one of the top notch market players in their industry.
* Team management:
✓ To strictly manage team with predetermined KPIs and periodically report the status on weekly basis
* To develop an efficient job dispatching/assignment system to team members within and across departments to prevent errors and delay from happening.
* Continuous improvement:
* To actively propose improved way of doing things to make it more efficient and accurate. Build robust and
✓ To develop and keep updating detailed SOPs and make sure adherence to them.
✓ To make sure team member's job is fully backed up by somebody else as a duplex system; the HoD is required to be hands-on to be able to backup all team members in case of emergency.
✓ To be able to effectively communicate with team members and cross department, and amicably settle any frictions in an open-minded manner before they become serious issues.
✓ To develop various management reports and report to company management periodically.
✓ To establish expense budget for the entire department and closely monitor no overspending during fiscal year.
* Skill Development:
✓ To develop a concrete skill development plan for team member with continuous trainings and self-study, and make sure the progress of the execution.
* To review the Financial Reports prepared by accounting team
* To review tax schedules prepared by accounting team and submit to Tax Agent
* To check and ensure timely submission of monthly GST Return prepared by accounting team
* Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, half year and year end close including stock take
* Review and submit annual accounts budget
* Ensure legal and accounting standards compliance
* To handle and attend to JSOX Audit requirements
* To lead the team to work closely with Sales on non-payment of customers etc
* To approve payments and review the payment processing efficiency.
* To manage cash planning
* To ensure accuracy and completeness of Fixed Assets Register
* To review internal control process, give recommendations to ensure low business risk and financial information in SAP is accurate and complete.
* To handle operational issues arising from SAP system.
* To liaise with customers, dealers, vendor on their queries
* To liaise with external auditor, tax agent, bankers and tax authority when required
* To handle any ad-hoc assignments / inquires assigned by Director / HQ
- Degree in Accountancy / Professional Qualifications (ACCA, Chartered Accountant)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in managerial role
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate ~ Advanced level Excel skills
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous
MNC that offers regional exposure and work closely with MD.To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Phoebe Chee on +603 2302 4040