Finance Business Partner - retail stores
- APAC Page Personnel
- 27 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5992421
- Olivia Shen
- Job role
- Financial planning & analysis
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
business partner role, this role need to work closely with commercial team to drive the stores performance.
drive the stores commercial performance, annually budgeting and forecasting
my client is one global famous retail group with stable business development trend in China market. It provides high quality and multiple type products.
* Project and secure the long-term financial development in the country by connecting the profit and loss to
the objectives of the Direction, Market Penetration Plan and identified business opportunities in the
* Drive and co-ordinate the financial business planning process, ensuring that the financial plan is aligned
with the BPL priorities in the country while involving and creating commitment among stakeholders on
performance management and goal setting
* Drive and co-ordinate the business performance follow-up and forecasting process in the country, in line
with the global business navigation year cycle and in close co-operation with the country management
team and stores.
* Secure a pro-active, documented and anchored way of working with scenario planning and
implementation, providing fast reactions to performance deviations while maximising the business
performance in the short term.
* Together with stakeholders analyse and evaluate benefits, costs and investments, looking at the business
from all relevant perspectives, ensuring a good return on investment and qualitative business cases.
* Promote the use of business cases when identifying, evaluating and acting on business opportunities.
* Support and challenge the planning, implementation and follow up of the pricing of products and services, in line with country pricing principles
* Navigate towards more effective and cost conscious ways of working, identifying growth and cost potentials through benchmarking, striving for constant improvements and closing of the performance gap between units.
* Lead & develop the Business Navigation organisation in the country, securing Business Navigation competence within the function as well as spreading it to the rest of the organisation.
* Be an active partner, contributing expertise to country projects to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
* Develop business and people together, with the customer in mind, secure learning in the business and encourage entrepreneurial behaviour exploring retail in the future.
* Strong, broad commercial business knowledge and cross-functional understanding of how it operates.
* In depth knowledge of how sales and gross margin is optimized in the different sales channels and how we measure commercial success throughout the total value chain
* Understanding of accounting principles
* Good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context
* Good knowledge of the Concept, the Brand Identity and the culture & Values
* In-depth knowledge of business tools, processes and cycles
* Good understanding of strategic landscape and direction
- great internal rotation and promotion chances.
- commercial finance business partner role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olivia Shen on +8621 6062 3087.