Senior Accounts Executive (Corporate Services Specialist)
- AccVisory Private Limited
- Singapore, Central
- SGD3,500 to SGD4,500 per month
- 26 Mar 2023
- 26 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant
AccVisory Private Limited
We are a public accounting firm providing accounting, assurance, corporate secretarial, tax and business advisory services.
We are approved training employers under the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCA) schemes.
We are looking for individuals who seek to acquire challenging practical experience in our public accounting practice.
Visit www.accvisory.com for more information about us.
Work on accounting, corporate secretarial, tax and related assignments under the supervision of managers and directors, to ensure that these assignments are executed based on the relevant professional requirements;
Provide guidance and supervise the work of junior colleagues on the accounting and related assignments;
Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties;
Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis;
Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients;
Liaise with tax and audit parties of our clients, where necessary; and
Assist in the audit services of the public accounting practice, of which the Company is part of, on a “need to” basis
- Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under ACCA, SCA and ICAEW schemes
- Minimum 2-3 years accounting/audit work experience in a public accounting firm
- Conversant and understanding of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Company Act
- Leadership skills to lead a team of junior accountants
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to commence work immediately
Write in to us with your latest resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and expected salary.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.