- Page Personnel
- Reading, Berkshire
- £30000 - £33000 per annum + Hybrid and Study Support
- 24 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5993460
- Ben Ward
- Job role
- Accounts assistant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The Reading based Accounts Assistant will have responsibility for all aspects of Accounts Payable whilst also looking after more month end related tasks as well.
Your role over time will grow and develop, the company want candidates who are keen to take on additional responsibility so this will only be the starting point!
This client is an international services business that is going from strength to strength, with opportunities within a rapidly growing team to develop your career.
They are based near the M4 junction and have parking on site as well as easy access via public transport.
The Accounts Assistant will:
- Processing invoices, both sales and purchases into a variety of systems
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment runs
- Monitoring client accounts payable mailboxes daily
- Liaising with auditors, and uploading audit information into a variety of systems
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Assist in the management accounts preparation
- You will report to a Manager, but have support from the whole Reading office
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of P11d and PAYE Settlement Agreement ("PSA") workings
- Any ad-hoc items require by the team
The ideal candidate will be someone who has an AP background but is looking to expand into a more vaired role in a client facing job, where you will also have a large degree of variation within your role.
On offer to the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000
- Study Support
- Hybrid working
- Career progression and development
- Mentoring and support
- Generous salary and good wider benefits.