Accounts Receivable Manager
- London / Glasgow
- 24 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Education and training
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
ACCA is committed to a workplace culture which is inclusive, diverse, human and connected.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join the team on a full-time, fixed term basis for 12 months, with the opportunity to extend beyond this. The team is based in Glasgow but we operate a flexible hybrid working model and a re flexible on location throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Operations, on a day to day basis, you'll be involved in the following:
- Initially working alongside the current Accounts Receivable Manager within the Financial Operations team to gain knowledge and experience of the ACCA operations and team
- Ensure accurate and timely workflow of Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide SME support to the finance digital transformation project, ensuring the transformation of current systems and process, through the introduction of product building, discounting and flexible payments, while maintaining the balance of a positive customer experience and implementation of key financial controls
- Support the development and build of new systems and processes that will ensure the Accounts Receivable process is efficient and effective
- Support the Financial Operations Manager and Director - Finance to achieve the directorate's strategic outcomes and measures.
We're looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates strong Accounts Receivable Manager skills and experience
- Can work within a fast paced and challenging project environment, working under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Identifies and implement opportunities for transformational change within Accounts Receivable
- Identify best practice processes and challenge existing ways of working to achieve transformational objectives
- Can represent the voice of the Accounts Receivable team in project discussions and decisions, to ensure new processes and ways of working within the team is achievable.
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and offer a competitive benefits package to help you do this. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool to our employees.
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
For more information on ACCA, your journey as a candidate and the benefits of working with ACCA please visit our Work for Us page here https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/about-us/work-for-us.html.