Intern Risk Assurance (m/f)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 24 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Internal audit, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
As an intern, you will assist the team and have access to PwC’s expertise to carry out your thesis. You will notably:
- Work on outsourced internal audit assignments for our clients;
- Participate in internal control review assignments such as ISAE 3402 or ISAE 3000 controls reports covering various businesses such as transfer agents, fund accountants, custodians, management companies, operational companies or public entities;
- Perform risk assessments, process and internal control reviews in order to improve the internal controls framework of a client;
- Evaluate test results: accurately identify symptoms, root cause, problems, and identify potential reportable exceptions;
- Identify and assess IT controls as well as engage in discussion with your clients about new technologies and hot topics such as Cloud Computing, IT Outsourcing and Cybersecurity;
- Perform reviews and develop dashboards using data analysis and data visualisation tools.
- You are currently studying in order to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g.: in control, audit, IT management, business administration, etc.). Within the framework of your studies, you need to carry out a 6-month internship;
- You are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of our clients' processes, risks & controls, or you have an intellectual curiosity around IT systems;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You have excellent analytical skills and a critical mindset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.