Audit Senior Manager
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 24 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Ready to become a leader in your specialist field?; Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in our brand new Burnley office, within our vibrant audit team. Our new office retains the local feel and culture of its predecessor, but offers the wide-ranging benefits and opportunities of a larger firm.
We work with clients across a variety of industries, ranging from SMEs through to businesses with £100m+ turnover.
As a senior manager you will work closely with the partners across the office and have a pivotal role in the management and direction of the audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced audit manager looking to take the next step in their career.
We will support your career development and growth and give you the opportunity to progress, with mentoring opportunities and a structured career plan.
Our office is in a great location just off the M65, with this role being well suited to those based in Lancashire and North Manchester.
As a Senior Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Manage your own portfolio and assist in the running of your section and have an input to workflow planning
- Consistently bring opportunities and work to the Group
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Manage a varied portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations/returns for limited companies
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and practical guidance is provided on regulatory matters such as tax and VAT regulations, requirements of UK law and the principles of good governance
- Ad hoc duties will arise in supporting the local partners as necessary
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.