Compliance Intern (6 Months Internship)
- Roche Services (Asia Pacific) Sdn Bhd
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Trainee accountant
- Pharmaceutical / medical
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
- Responsible for assessing compliance of employee reimbursement activities as well as associated healthcare compliance reviews in a timely and accurate manner, against the Company’s Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
- Clearly documents all compliance assessment (i.e assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing
- Performs other relevant support activities as and when required (e.g. support in validating/ performing data analysis/testing which contributes to the reporting to affiliates/ Compliance Projects )
- Escalates issues to superior/RSS Line Manager (where required)
- Engages in networking with colleagues from other business functions when required to
- Supports the team in performing operational activities and involved in identifying/ implementing improvement opportunities within the current operational process
Key Competencies Required
- Good command and written of English & 1 foreign language competencies (such as Thai/Vietnamese/Korean/Japanese)
- Proactive at work and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to details
- Able to challenge the status quo with skepticism and is passionate about process validation / improvement
- Possess strong communication skills and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in a team effectively, deliver on commitment.
- Undergraduate Degree students from reputable universities in Malaysia in relevant field of study (Prefer Business Studies, Business Admin, Business Management, Commerce, Accounting or Finance related major).
- Consistently achieved good academic performance (Minimum CGPA 3.0 or equivalent).
- Available for a minimum period of 6 months for internship.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.