- Kerry Group
- Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial planning & analysis, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Work Location: Petaling Jaya (1 Powerhouse)
Reporting to: Treasury Senior Accountant
- Responsible for weekly cash allocation and planning for APAC region, including initiating fund transfer and timely settlement of FX Contracts
- Managing the Bank Guarantee portfolio
- Daily monitoring of bank and cash pool balances, as well as weekly reporting to Group
- Act as an administrator in all online banking platforms and manage corporate credit card program in APAC region and assist to clear yearly KYC due diligence from the bank.
- Reminding delinquent credit card holders on their outstanding balances for settlement
- Responsible for opening/closing, accurate maintenance of bank accounts, and bank mandates for the region and ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect Company’s monetary assets.
- Maintaining bank mandate and banking board resolution in APAC region
- Performs other job-related task that may be assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Monthly reporting to management related on Operational Banking, Cash management and Credit Cards
- Support yearly Audit reports and inquiry resolution
- Ad-hoc projects relating to Treasury and any other task as assigned by the manager.
- Administer document signature related to treasury when required.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 or more than 2 years’ experience in accounting, treasury or as an administrator
- SAP experience is preferable with advanced MS Excel skills
- Good technical accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Proactive, Detail-oriented and self-starter
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Comfortable talking to different banking personnel’s.
- Positive attitude at work
- Multi- lingual language skills is required (English, Mandarin and Malay)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.