Audit Intern (Sep/Oct 2023 – Mar/Apr 2024)
- Mazars Asia
- Kuala Lumpur/ Penang/Sungai Petani, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Trainee accountant
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
You’re highly self-motivated and hungry for the taste of real world.
As an Audit Intern, you will gain invaluable insights and hands-on experience in your chosen field. Grow your professional skills alongside the guidance from colleagues. Receive the right levels of support and formal training to translate your knowledge into practice. You will be amazed by your own growth within the short period of time.
Audit Intern requirements:
- Penultimate or final year university students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional Accounting qualification such as CPA Australia, ACCA or equivalent
- Competent written and spoken English language
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc.)
- Able to engage internship of 6 month(s) duration
Internship Period: Sep/Oct 2023 until Mar/Apr 2024 (6 months)
Please state your internship period in the online form/cover letter.
Application closing date: 31 August 2023For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.