- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 24 Mar 2023
- 29 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial analyst
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
Who we are looking for
Young professional with leadership capabilities - ability to demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development, acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent, demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track, actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills,understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Have good academic background in Accounting or Finance, motivation, energy & drive to grow as well as strong social skills, sense of responsibility and integrity, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Previous experience in Accounting will be considered as an advantage.Education and experience
- Fresh graduate
- 4+ Year of study
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Willingness to travel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Office
As an Audit Analyst you’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
Become expert in risk assessments and audit responses: Audit professionals are required to obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment, including the entity’s internal control. This is a continuous dynamic process of gathering, updating and analysing information throughout the audit. Audit professionals are also required to have knowledge of relevant accounting standards applicable to the entity. Auditors are required to perform risk assessment procedures to provide a basis for the identification and assessments of the risks of material misstatement.
Make appropriate use of tools, guidance and methodology: Delivery of high quality audits via a number of enablers.
Formulate reasonable judgements and conclusions in order to deliver informative and timely outputs: Making reasonable judgements involves:
- identifying the issue;
- applying knowledge of business, financial accounting and reporting and information technology;
- researching the topic and considering different perspectives;
- evaluating alternatives in the light of the relevant facts and circumstances;
- considering whether a suitable process was followed in reaching a conclusion and whether sufficient appropriate audit evidence exists to support it;
- consulting as appropriate documenting the conclusion and the rationale for it.
Apply Ethical and Professional Standards: Compliance with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations (including specific local laws and regulations), ethical standards, independence requirements and the audit firm's quality control procedures.What we offer
- Challenging yet friendly and supporting environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A steep learning curve and a much quicker knowledge gaining and career advancement as compared to other industries;
- An attractive and competitive salary (from 1400 gross per month), including various benefits;
- Challenging experience within one of the global leader firms providing professional services and advises;
- A chance of meeting and working with the leaders of Lithuanian and international organizations and learning about the growth “from the inside” rather than from the newspapers;
- Experiencing a craft of selling trust with an access to a unique know-how.
- ACCA Certificate reimbursement
- Free drinks in the office
- Team-building activities
- Constant growth and development
- Home office
- Downtown office location
- Friendly coworkers
- Recruitment Incentive Program – Stars
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Team spirit
- Challenging tasks
- Health insurance (mixed package)
- Flexible working hours
- Local and international career opportunities
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice!About Deloitte
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.About the team
Audit services team provides clients with professional advice and assurance on their controls and accounting systems all year round.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.