Senior Auditor II
- BNY Mellon
- Manchester, Lancashire, UK; Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
SENIOR AUDITOR II
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Auditor II to join our Internal Audit team. This role is located in Manchester or Liverpool - HYBRID.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Participate in delivering complex and challenging audit assignments
- Lead or participate in the end-to-end planning, fieldwork and reporting of audit assignments - this will require consideration of complex, judgemental business processes and decisions
- Identify meaningful issues impacting business and operations under review, challenging management to develop appropriate remedial action to address the issues identified.
- Prepare draft audit reports
- Follow-up of audit actions and where necessary testing their implementation
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience and have completed a recognised relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g., CIA, CMIIA, ACA, ACCA), but not essential
- Relevant years relevant experience working in financial services or banking, within Internal Audit or Second Line Risk or Compliance Monitoring
- Proven track record in leading and delivering risk-based projects
- Good understanding knowledge of audit methodologies
- Good knowledge of UK regulation and key areas of regulatory focus from the FCA/PRA
- Proven record of strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Confident in written and verbal communicating with stakeholders
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.