Senior Payroll Specialist with English - Dutch Market
- TMF Group
- Katowice, Poland
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 24 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group
As the Senior Payroll Officer you will join our growing Dutch Payroll team in our Katowice hub, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. You will have a solid understanding of payroll legislation and will be able to process payrolls from start to finish.
- The preparation of monthly payrolls. Ensure accurate and timely processing of the work in accordance with Company Procedures and client requirements
- Collect payroll input data from clients. Review data and check it is fit for purpose, push back to client if the data is incorrect/incomplete
- Input client data into Unit4 payroll software. Run payroll report from software. Cross check data from report using manual payroll calculations
- Develop up-to-date NL payroll legislation and product knowledge. Including a solid understanding of auto-enrolment legislation and impact in client payrolls
- Escalation of client/work issues to Team Leader Payroll
- Adherence to delivery assurance policies, processes and procedures
- Undertake tax year end delivery as and when required, ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations
- Answer payroll/client queries in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administrationfield
- 3+ years of experience of processing payroll end toend, preferably for international clients
- Previous experience of working within international environment would be desirable
- Expertise in all MS Officepackages (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Very good time-management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and a positive approach
- Knowledge of a Dutch payroll and Dutch legislation would be an asset but is not required
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 13 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 31 Mar 2023 Central European Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.