- Kerry Group
- Naas, Kildare, Ireland,
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About The Role
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our busy team in Naas! This key role will provide pricing support to the RD&A, EUM (End User Market) and Commercial Teams in Kerry.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy, candidates will be required to work from our offices in Naas when needed.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure a clear Pricing and Margin Management strategy for the business unit, incorporating external insights while ensuring alignment to the business strategy
- Pricing responsibility for the business’s strategic customers and quotes
- Support the EUM and Commercial Teams with ongoing and annual commercial negotiations
- Manage the Annual Pricing process for the business unit
- Responsible for the preparation and tracking of pricing performance against the pricing budget
- Work with the Risk & Margin Management lead to effectively manage commodity and FX risk
- Effectively manage key business stakeholders and provide business support where required
- Proactively drive and support Functional priorities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Become an integral member of the Pricing team and provide support within the team where required
What do I need to be successful?
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- Preferably qualified / part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) or relevant commercial experience within the Food industry
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC) an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Planning and organizational skills with a clear focus on meeting key deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within teams and with senior stakeholders
- Analytical and numerate with an ability to undertake a wide range of activities.
What will I get in return?
At Kerry, we believe in giving talented, curious people the opportunity to make a difference. We work as a team, searching for the best ways to inspire food and nourish life. We are a community of innovators, working across disciplines to solve global food challenges with a fresh approach. We want you to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
We also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Health Care Cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers including Tesco and many others.
The aim to shape the future of food might seem ambitious to some, but to us in Kerry, it's all in a day’s work. Kerry is dedicated to helping create better-tasting, more authentic and nutritious food, and beverages. We produce safe, quality products that help feed millions every day. Wherever you are, we can work together to create inspiring solutions that nourish life.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.