Manager – Enterprise Risk Management - IARCS (Petaling Jaya)
- KPMG in Malaysia
- Petaling Jaya
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
As a Manager, you will manage and drive client projects and engagements focusing on risk advisory services. Participate in client engagements and maintain close client working relationship. Provides technical knowledge, coaching and supervise team members. Ensures effective engagement management by achieving the required realisation, revenue and profitability targets. You will contribute towards business development, client proposals and deliverables.
- Lead, manage and participate in risk advisory engagements and projects.
- Lead and participate in internal audit advisory assignments or engagements.
- Formulate practical recommendations and better practices to improve governance, risk and compliance processes.
- Review work performed by Associates with regards to risk advisory engagements and projects.
- Participate and conduct client meetings (kick off, progress and closing meetings).
- Report writing and review reports.
- Take part in business development activities, i.e., assist in client proposals, preparation of engagement contract and presentations.
- Assist in the development of our service offerings.
- You should have good grasp of pertinent risk management standards, risk management framework and practices as well as knowledge in internal audit practices.
- Relevant experience or familiar with sustainability/ ESG.
- Sound knowledge of industry issues and emerging risks.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload and project manage to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to present and write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Good team player and ability to provide coaching and guidance.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- High analytical and rationalization ability.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.