- Mazars Asia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 24 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial planning & analysis
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
About this position
Objectives of this role:
Commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazars global audit methodology and thorough quality control that applied to every client engagement. To carry the Mazars values, leadership and maintain productive relationship with the clients and other team members.
- Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget.
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client, and responds to the needs of the client and staff.
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams. Build strong working relationships with clients.
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field
- Qualified accountant – MIA/ACCA/CPA Australia, or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of relevant experiences.
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of about 120 professional
- Team player
Technical & Professional Knowledge / Membership:
- Member in any relevant professional bodies
- Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and a good technical expertise
- Business development experience
- Owns strong relationship management ability
- People management experience. Excellent communication and people management / development skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- A desire to help grow and develop the department, and the ability to develop self and others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.