Finance Manager, Banten
- APAC Michael Page
- 24 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5981944
- Nurul Habibah
- Job role
- Finance manager
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
As a Finance Manager, you will be given responsibility for the business, financial analysis and internal control from day one. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of meaningful assignments at a local, and regional level.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company with large scope of operations and clients across countries. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Develop and manage financial budgets and forecasts for the organisation.
- Monitor and analyse financial performance against budgets, forecasts, and key performance indicators.
- Provide regular financial reporting and analysis to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, regulations, and company policies.
- Evaluate financial risks and opportunities and provide recommendations to management.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and provide guidance to improve profitability.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support business development initiatives by providing financial analysis and due diligence support.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and coordination of financial information and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of working experience in a global organisation with demonstrated success in finance functions and team management
- Professional Accounting / Finance qualification would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in working with SAP
- Coordinate the execution, deal with and manage external auditor with regard to SOX compliance
- Proven experience in planning and forecasting, management reporting, project management and cost optimisation
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgement, analytic, and decision-making skills
- Supervise tax operations to determine tax strategies and ensure the timely and accurate filing of federal, state and local filings
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nurul Habibah on +62 21 2958 8915.