External Audit Senior
AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your Journey with Us
We are currently seeking ambitious Audit Seniors with exceptional analytical as well as creative skills to bring a fresh perspective to our dynamic Audit Team.
At Deloitte, we recognize there is no one size fits all career path, and global, cross-business mobility and up/re-skilling are all within the range of possibilities to shape a unique and fulfilling career. If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both locally as well as overseas, you're ready for Deloitte!
How you will Make an Impact
As an Audit Senior in the Audit & Assurance Team you are responsible for the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects, aligning priorities and objectives in order to cater to clients’ needs.
Your main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Motivates and supports junior staff members to connect to ask technical questions and learn on-the-job and provides technical expertise for junior team members.
- Applies professional skepticism to identify what information is missing or incomplete and takes steps to obtain it.
- Review relevant literature and apply knowledge of business, financial accounting standards, and auditing standards as well as evaluating alternatives in the light of the relevant facts and circumstances, while demonstrating a commitment to quality, professional skepticism.
Let’ s Talk About You
Your Leadership skills:
- Monitors own results against objectives and seeks feedback to identify ways to enhance quality and personal/team performance
- Supports respect and inclusion by encouraging an open dialogue with colleagues and valuing individual differences and contributions
- Builds their own understanding of emerging market trends and educates others accordingly
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff at all organizational levels and ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Projects enthusiasm, optimism and commitment to their work and the teams they are part of.
Your Professional skills:
- Applies tools and systematic approaches to gather and measure information/data from a variety of sources
- Adapts to changing priorities as they arise and seeks guidance from team leaders.
- Completes all training and other compliance obligations, including professional certifications, if applicable, on a timely basis
- Evaluates problem(s) objectively considering facts, relevant professional standards or research, and develops a comprehensive picture of the problem
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
Your Specialized skills:
- Understands their responsibilities for performing risk assessment, refers to guidance, and appropriately documents their assessment of the risk(s) and planned audit responses
- Proactively seeks to understand the wider audit timetable, including reviewing and reporting deadlines, and makes sure their work is ready for review on a timely basis
- Delegating to junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback
- Candidates must be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed or at an advanced stage of completing their ACCA or ACA professional qualification.
- A minimum of two years of audit experience is required with a good knowledge of IFRS
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
Our client-facing Audit & Assurance practice delivers audit, assurance and advisory services of the highest quality. Covering a wide range of industries and markets, be it financial services in multinational corporations to smaller, owner-managed businesses. Our distinctive audit approach and investment in technology enables our Audit & Assurance team to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services. We are forward thinking, risk focused and insights based.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- Health Insurance cover for yourself and dependents.
- Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions.
- Weekly get-togethers
- Hybrid working option
- Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots.
- Renowned training programme with Deloitte University.
- Ongoing in-house trainings all year round to make sure CPE requirements are met.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!