- PwC Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur
- Competitive salary
- 23 Mar 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Procurement, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and manage the procurement of all goods and services as well as events required by PwC for operational and strategic purposes. You will be the process owner of the procurement standard practices and compliance infrastructure and be involved in managing relationships for both internal clients and suppliers to aid in the strategic selection of suppliers, supplier diversity, and contract negotiations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Procurement Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers in the areas of procurement, events and travel within PwC.
The roles and responsibilities of this role includes to:
- Manage the end to end procurement process and ensure compliance with standards
- Review current processes and suggest improvements
- Involved in procurement budgets and forecasts
- Review requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Review and negotiate contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development
- Prepare procurement related reports and present them to management
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in procurement
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.