Accounts and Outsourcing Assistant Manager
- Kreston Reeves LLP
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Forensic accountant, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Kreston Reeves is currently hiring for an Accounts and Outsourcing Assistant Manager to join our London office.
We are so much more than just accountants, business, and financial advisers…
Our purpose is to guide our clients, colleagues, and communities to a brighter future.
Kreston Reeves LLP
We’re committed to living by our purpose and values - 'Understand’, 'Look ahead’, 'Make it personal’, 'Be crystal clear’ and 'Be human’. And have created a culture in which we strive for our clients, colleagues, and communities to thrive.
We work as a team and have a wide range of skills, specialisms, and expertise amongst us. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible employer and have a very active Corporate Social Responsibility programme which holds us accountable against four of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals - 'Good health and wellbeing’, 'Quality education’, 'Reduced inequalities’ and 'Climate action’.
Kreston Reeves is an equal opportunities employer committed to fostering a diverse, fair and inclusive culture. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our roles and equal consideration will be given to every application.
Our people are our core asset so it’s important to us that we create an environment where they are recognised, included, and valued.
Accounts and Outsourcing Assistant Manager will:
- Manage, support and develop a small client portfolio covering both year end financial reporting and compliance and outsourcing, ensuring the maximising of client advocacy and fee levels from own portfolio
- Experience in financial reporting under FRS 102 and 105 is essential
- Experience in IFRS and FRS 101 for both stand alone companies and also consolidated groups is desirable
- Assist with the planning & prioritisation of all relevant client accounts work ensuring effective team workflow
- Proactively contact clients when items of interest or benefit to the client arise therefore adding value
- Ensure overall provision for high levels of client service is in place across own client base
- Identify opportunities for the cross selling of services to other departments within the firm
- Ensure client hygiene factors are in place, AML, KYC reviews, engagement letters etc
- Supervise team members who are involved in production and delivery of own accounts work and provide feedback
- Participation in delivery of local and regional training for new starters and more junior employees as agreed
- Participate in business development through networking, meeting attendance, business pitches & presenting at webinars
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified through experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in Accounts, Outsourcing and Financial Reporting (FRS 101 and IFRS desired)
What's in it for me?
Kreston Reeves is passionate about its people; we want our colleagues to develop the things they are good at and enjoy.
By joining us you can expect:
- Autonomy to develop and grow your skills and experience
- Opportunities to develop a varied portfolio of work with different clients
- Strong, inspiring and thought-provoking leadership
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative environment
- A culture of learning in a stimulating environment
As well as this, we offer:
Leave – We offer a generous annual leave allowance, Holiday buying (up to 5 days), Agile working
Retail – Restaurant cards (Gourmet Society and Tastecard), Discount shopping, Fabyouless
Mental Wellbeing – Employee assistance programme and counselling
Physical Wellbeing – Vitality PMI/Westfield Hospital Treatment Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance , BMI Health Assessment , GymFlex, DNAFit, Annual flu jab
Financial Wellbeing – 5% matched contribution pension, 2x salary Life Assurance , Westfield Health Cash Plan , 50% Income Protection for 5 years, Increase to Life Assurance, Increase to Health Cash Plan, Options to increase pension, life assurance and healthcare cash plan (yourself and/or family)
CSR – Give as you earn , 1 day off to take up volunteering opportunities. Opportunities to support our commitment to charitable causes
Travel – Cycle to work scheme , Travel Insurance , Interest Free Season Ticket Loan (London only) , Interest Free Car or Motorbike Loan
Recognition – Monthly nominations for financial awards based on culture and values demonstration, fair and transparent meritocracy
Development – We offer continuous support and development with clear mapped progression routes across the business. Access to a calendar of training courses run internally and externally, offer paid professional subscriptions
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging – We operate several Family friendly policies, offer Childcare vouchers and take proactive steps to create an inclusive environment
Kreston Reeves celebrates and promotes diversity and acknowledges that difference brings value to our business. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome an application from you regardless of your race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We believe in creating an even playing field for all of our colleagues, where we can all belong.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.