SEA Audit & Assurance - Senior Manager - Solution Architect
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Title: Assurance (based in Kuala Lumpur) – Senior Manager, Solution Architect (Deloitte Managed Solutions)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Guide customers and internal stakeholders through the understanding and opportunities of technology solutions and design including solution feasibility analysis.
- Engage with customers, internal business and technology stakeholders, and vendors and translate requirements into end-to-end solutions meeting business requirements.
- Lead the overarching design of both internal facing and external facing end-state architecture and integration, cost estimates and producing well-documented solution design artefacts and materials that support successful implementations.
- Lead and co-ordinate technology team resources, Business Analysts and Product Owners in the delivery of technical requirements.
- Contribute to the oversight of planning and execution of technology delivery of designed solutions to ensure the solution outcomes match design requirements.
- Contribute to Internal Technology Roadmap, Design Governance, and IT sourcing, evaluate new services, vendors, applications and security tools, from a solution perspective and architectural fit.
- Contribute to the assessment of existing systems architecture and identify opportunities for improvement, risk management or replacement.
- Act as an SME for DMS technology, architecture, and design internally to DMS leadership and key stakeholders.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
- You should possess a recognised Bachelor Degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline (preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience in a Solution Engineer / Solution Architect or similar role: designing, developing, and supporting solutions across one or more application domains.
- Experience in working across the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of cloud-based technologies including AWS and/or Azure, Application, integration, and DBMS infrastructure.
- Certification in Cloud platform (AWS/ AZURE/ Google) frameworks (TOGAF) (preferred).
- Superior Customer Engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences and raise technology understanding in every interaction.
- Superior technical documentation skills.
- High proficiency in English communication, both verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills including analytical and reasoning abilities
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.