Junior Analyst - Independence Team - Conflict Check (Italian speaker)
- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 23 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
To enable us to support our significant growth, our office in Tirana is currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Junior Analyst - Independence Team - Conflict Check
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Fluent Italian and English written and spoken.
- Graduated in Economics or related fields (or expected to be graduated soon);
- Team working attitude in a contest where the info/experience sharing is a premium;
- Strictness, order and method;
- Very good Excel knowledge;
- Ability to synthetize,
- Proactive, organized, attention to detail, deadline oriented, hands-on and problem solving approach;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Experience in administrative roles will be preferred.
Your future role
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented, methodic and motivated, smart people – like you – who want to make its own ability and proactivity available for the Independence Team of an important Deloitte member firm.
In more details you will be responsible for the following:
- Be in strict line with the Client/Engagement Conflict Checking Procedure as well as the other policies regulating Independence and Potential Conflict at any given time.
- Performing the activities required by the policies and other applicable rules in relation to Conflict Checking Procedures using Deloitte tools.
- Liaising in real time with the proposing engagement partner/manager if needed in order to collect further information regarding the prospect client/engagement, including info “not in the public domain”
- Reporting directly to senior team member.
What we offer
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of opportunities.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal development and constant growth.
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit.
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance.
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advisory services.
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte CE South Offices.
- Please upload your CV in English.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms and the largest professional. The services Deloitte offers audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among a“World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
Deloitte Albania. A career built around you.
In Albania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Albania sh.p.k, Audit sh.p.k and Deloitte legal sh.p.k. With more than 400 professionals, Deloitte in Albania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.