SEA Audit COE - Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Accounting Advisory)
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Preparation of complete set financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of consolidation workings for group financial reporting
- Preparation, conversion and review of financial statements into eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format for filing
- Assist in supervising and performing extensive reviews of the working papers of junior and senior associate team members
- Assist in performing IFRS implementation projects, performing gap analyses between local GAAP and IFRS.
- Perform various administrative work with client portfolios
- Assist in managing and coaching junior and senior associate team members
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- A certified CPA or ACCA qualification
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of audit and financial statements preparation experience in a reputable audit firm
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good understanding of business and risk management issues
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and handle multiple engagements simultaneously while integrating into different organisations and cultures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.