Recoveries Executive | AMW Capital Leasing and Finance| Matara
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Matara, LK
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Successfully passed the GCE O/L and A/L examinations.
- Minimum 2-year experience in banking or NBFI sector with similar exposure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and good knowledge in working with MS excel.
- A very good team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to follow up and collect monthly rentals and over dues of the assign portfolio and maintain the expected CER of the branch.
- Follow up and avoid impairment provisioning based on IFRS 9 to maintain below budget provisioning.
- Reversals of already provided bad debts and identify the areas of processes that could be improved to support the collections and identify improvements in order to bring in efficiencies.
- Coordinate with the customers and solve recovery related issues and inquiries.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.