Associate / Director - Regulatory Reporting(Finance)
- Morgan Stanley
- Mumbai (MSA)-Maharashtra-India
- Not disclosed
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Finance director, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. FCG prepares external financial reports for public filings and regulators.
- 2+ years of experience in regulatory reporting production, review and submission.
- Demonstrated experience in regulatory reporting production, review and submission.
- Strong relevant U.S. regulatory reporting knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, clear, concise, and appropriate method of delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in using regulatory and financial reporting systems such as Regulus and Axiom.
- Strong team player, with ability to manage deliverables on tight deadlines.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines, as well as tracking and driving execution.
- Flexibility to change priorities as new situations present themselves.
- Risk awareness and good guardianship skills.
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic that works effectively in cross-functional team environment.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent specialization in Finance stream.
- Preferred 2+ years finance experience in the financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge with financial background and risk management is a plus.
- Big 4 accounting experience preferable
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.