Client Implementation - Data Management Analyst
- State Street
- Krakow, Poland
- Not disclosed
- 23 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Business analyst, Compliance/risk, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
High caliber graduate with a good working knowledge of the financial industry and a focus on exceptional attention to detail and data quality sought for a position within one of the industry's largest institutional asset managers. We are committed to hiring from a fair and diverse array of genders and backgrounds and offering equal opportunities.
The Data Management Analyst assists in monitoring compliance of data policies, standards and business rules across the organization to ensure high quality and available data within the organization. Responsible for supporting the Client and Account Domain data across multiple applications and serve in a stewardship capacity for all the Client and Account Domain data elements, working closely with data consumers, record keepers as well as the respective IT support teams.
Daily functions would include but not be limited to:
- Assist in managing and maintaining client and account master data
- Data entry, report running and data reconciliation
- Complete requested changes to data components and attribute definition
- Assist in maintaining the data dictionaries and formalizing field definitions.
- Assist in partnering with data owners to ensure coordination of data consolidation, cleansing, harmonization, testing, validation, and field mapping activities. Works with all areas of the business to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Collaborate with local data owners and stewards on trouble shooting related process issues. Develop and performs “logic” review to catch exceptions in defined global data fields.
- Assist in working with the IT organization(s) to define a robust, scalable data structure that aligns with the business objectives of the organization.
- Resolve data issues and conflicts.
- Represent the data domains in regulatory, compliance and other internal and external projects.
- Support the wider Client Implementation team with data related items as well as other events and projects as required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree qualified with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Experience gained from an investment manager, investment bank, custodian or fund administrator useful.
- Knowledge of some of the key concepts around master data management, data standards and organizations.
- Some experience working alongside information technology and project management teams.
- Analytically minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to assume responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned.
- Demonstrated strong time management capabilities.
- Ability to independently plan and manage multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in delivery focused environment.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent collaborative, organizational, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong MS Windows applications, specifically Excel with an appreciation for Database design and concepts.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.