Finance Accountant Fixed Assets
- Kerry Group
- Not disclosed
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About The Role
The Finance Accountant Fixed Assets will support the operations to North American region.
- Create capital project or WBS element structure
- Assign a budget to WBS elements
- Post journals to a project
- Run period end project settlement.
- Create final asset settlement.
- Execute asset disposals, transfer.
- Close down a project or WBS
- Run depreciation for all LATAM entities.
- Run asset accounting year end closing.
- Support with IFRS 16 Projects
- Support with Balance Sheet Reconciliations & BPC Consolidation (Memos and Flows)
Qualifications & Skills
- Fluent conversational English (The core of the position is to serve US and CAN clients).
- 2+ years of experience in fixed assets
- SAP knowledge experience
- Analytical & great attention to detail personality.
- Easy to relate to other teams.
- Determination and good communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.