EU Audit Assignments - Team Leader
- Msida, MT, MSD 1751
- Competitive remuneration package
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Under the supervision of the Audit Partner and Senior Manager, the Team Leader will:
- Lead and perform audit assignments locally and worldwide:
- Maintain contact with the Audit Task Senior Manager
- Execution of the audit fieldwork on-site
- Prepare the audit reports
- Instruct and supervise the Team member(s)
- Follow-up on assignments deadlines and deliverables
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
- Degree in Accountancy suh as ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in leading financial audits and audit agreed-upon procedures
- Knowledge of the EC rules and financial regulations would be considered an asset. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of any other languages would also be considered an asset (especially Italian but also French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Arabic and Russian).
- Capable of planning and management your work rigorously and efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of initiative and ability to anticipate, propose and implement solutions
- Strong capacity to work independently and within a team
- Able to juggle different tasks at the same time and to respect deadlines
- Be willing to travel
Want to learn more?
If you think you fit the role, our team would be happy to talk to you. Apply today using the link on this page or firstname.lastname@example.org further information or questions on the role and recruitment process. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
EY is a leading global professional services organisation employing 250,000 people in 150 countries. Join us now and you could grow with us and help us build a better working world. How far you go is up to you. It starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. We value the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the EY experience lasts a lifetime.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.