Senior Technical Specialist, Finance Systems
- Bangalore (Salarpuria Aura)
- Flexible benefits package
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserve Grabbers with positive, personalized IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role
Reporting to the Delivery Lead, Finance Systems, this role will be focusing mainly on technical solutions to design & develop Integration and extensions in Oracle Fusion Cloud. In addition, this role will provide expertise to and work closely with other groups that support the assessment and delivery of Oracle ERP enhancements, projects, and support. The candidate will need relatively strong experience in managing project/change request enhancements within ERP landscapes covering R2R, P2P & O2C processes.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Minimum 8 years of Oracle Fusion Cloud technical experience in Financials & SCM modules.
- Fusion Cloud data migration through FBDI, Fusion Reporting using BI Publisher, OTBI & FRS, Smart views and Integrations.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards using Oracle Fusion Cloud BIP/OTBI reporting tools and Administer all reporting requests
- Document processes, applications and integrations used and build connections between finance systems through APIs.
- Support in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Be a driver of change for Finance and Procurement & GTS to continuously improve our ability to serve Grabbers; includes identifying gaps in processes, data lifecycle or new relevant releases in platform offerings.
- Experience working within a finance environment, delivering with quality but in a high pace environment.
- Participate as the key resolute in the delivery and support of the quarterly Oracle fusion systems upgrade
- Expertise in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Experience in writing/debugging/Tuning complex SQL queries.Hands-on experience on Oracle Fusion tables, views, and setups.
- Experienced in enhancing standard Oracle Reports and in building custom Oracle BI Reports, OTBI reports and SmartView
- Knowledge of web services, Involved or helped in developing integrations using SOAP, REST API.
- Experience working with oracle fusion integration with 3rd party applications
- Experience in using FBDI templates for Customers / Suppliers / Banks / AR Invoices / Journals etc.
- Strong analytical skills to assess the needs of different stakeholders and determine what data is required for different types of reports.
- Sound Functional knowledge of the Oracle ERP Cloud application (financials & procurement) and financial business processes.
- Experience in working with Config Management tools like SVN, Gitlab.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients (internal & external), build reports and foster relationships
- Expertise in implementing Oracle dashboards, infolets and SmartView
- Experienced in building integration/API using Workato
- Knowledge and experience in using CI/CD tools (GitLab,Jenkins)
- Knowledge in Oracle Pass - Technologies ,ATP - Database - Good to Have
- Niche skills like PCS/VBCS/ODI/BPM/BICS are plus
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.