Officer Fund Accounting
- State Street
- Kilkenny, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who are we looking for?
As part of our current expansion of operations in Ireland (Kilkenny) we are looking for an experienced fund accounting professional to join the Fund Accounting Group management team. This managerial position has responsibility for managing the day to day Fund Accounting administration service ensuring that all deliverables are produced and delivered on time and in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
What we can offer you?
Flexibility to blend working from home or office, excellent benefits package along with strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey and much more.
As the largest financial administrator in Ireland State Street can offer you career development in a variety of different product types and areas in the funds industry.
Why this role is important to us
Fund accounting is at the core of our asset servicing solutions, providing asset owners and managers access to our essential financial tools to deliver effective investment solutions. Our fund accounting team offers crucial operational service for our global clients.
Role available and what you will be responsible for
Fund Accounting – Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the accounting NAV delivery process for allocated clients ensuring that all deliverables are quality controlled and delivered on time, in accordance with client service level agreements. Key responsibilities include:
- NAV production and dissemination
- Cash and Stock escalation
- Client and regulatory reporting
- Accounting query resolution
- Error resolution and reporting
- Staff training
- Review and update department operational processes, to ensure controls remain effective and mitigate operational risk wherever possible.
- Collaborate with teams across our global operating model to service our clients.
- Manage team members and actively participate in their personal and career development
- Collaborate with Transformation design initiatives to identify and create efficiencies through technological enhancements and development.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Leadership, setting and maintain standards of personal and professional performance and behaviour
- Clear communications skills
- Delegation and prioritisation skills are required to manage conflicting priorities.
- Motivation skills, leading a team to develop individuals personally and professionally to progress.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years of experience within Fund Administration preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.