Fund Accounting SrAssc
- State Street
- Dublin 2, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 23 Mar 2023
- 29 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
Reporting to an Officer/AVP, the Senior Associate is responsible for ensuring the net asset value of the clients’ portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner. Ensure prompt follow upon exception situations and facilitate timely issue resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients. This position gives the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, communication and technical expertise. The Individual will be responsible for implementing company policy, overseeing client deliverables and contributing to the development of the team and organization.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounting Specialist-Senior Associate you will
- Responsible for delivery of the highest quality of client services and maintain understanding of client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs
- Prior experience in Fund accounting / NAV is required
- Responsible for NAV oversight and timely NAV dissemination
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with the clients
- Assume oversight responsibility for operational aspects of the client’s funds.
- Anticipate the client’s future requirements & ensure that these can be met.
- Manage and plan resources ensuring delivery of outcomes are consistent, timely and accurate
- Represent team on local, regional or global working group, projects or committees as required
- Ensure sufficient trained staff is available to service the client and deliver quality service.
- Drive and assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects
- Ensure senior management is adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of the clients, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
Leadership and Management
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to team on technical, professional and client issues.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of team in conjunction with your manager - providing regular formal and informal feedback.
- Manage resources and take responsibility for the on boarding of new staff.
What we value
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with proactive attitude
- Exercise sound judgment
- Flexible attitude to solving issues
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Display organisational insight, proven ability to improve workflows and team structures in line with Business objectives
- Foster collaboration & team work
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
- Significant experience working in the provision of fund administration service
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.