Sr. Property Manager
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Dubai, AE
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every
Overview of the role:
Sourcing, evaluation, negotiation, and acquisition of commercial properties for the Automotive Group across UAE. Provide the Automotive with best suitable options of properties as per their business requirement Ensure renewal of existing lease agreements to the best interest of the business
What you will do:
New Acquisitions/ Leases
- Ensure the Automotive Group is provided with facilities at their required locations, within their scope and budget, negotiating costs to the best interest of the business.
- Sourcing and identification of best suitable locations
- Undertake due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis
- Negotiations of prices, and terms & conditions to achieve the best commercial deals
- Coordinate and facilitate closing the deals and finalizing lease agreements
- ensure that contracts and transactions are compliant with company as well as regulatory standards, policies, and procedures
Renewal / Termination of lease agreements
- Ensure best renewal rates are negotiated with the Landlords to provide savings for the business.
- Ensure the lease agreements are renewed by the required date, with Business approvals and Government authority attestations completed on time.
- Termination of leases as per agreed T&C
- Managing the risks involved due to early terminations etc.
Client Services / Stakeholder Management
- Provides real estate management expertise and high levels of client service
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal partners, providing information relative to market conditions, anticipated costs, transaction viability and expected timelines.
- Apply critical thinking to identify and deliver real estate solutions that meet the requirements of the business units and align with their goals.
- Manage assigned transactions, including handling brokers and agencies, coordinating financial analysis, partnering with legal, and guiding documents through the approval process.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of offerings, market intelligence, industry trends and completion in their assigned territory
- Ensure the businesses are provided with market intelligence / forecasts highlighting changes in the market
- Prepare presentations and present to the stakeholders
Business Process & workflow
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with internal/external businesses (customers), Landlords and Agents
- Ensure Monthly reports are circulated to the businesses to provide information on the status of new projects and lease renewals
- Ensure an up-to-date archiving system is maintained for all lease agreements and supporting documentation.
- Ensure the Database for all Automotive facilities is up to date, so that accurate reports can be generated as and when required
- Provide feedback and approve the new IT SAP process being created for controlling the lease renewals.
Being part of the Real Estate division and reporting to the Head of Automotive Properties, this role works closely with various departments within the Real Estate, Automotive divisions, and corporate functions. The individual must possess strong knowledge of the commercial real estate market of the assigned territory and able to work with various channels such as directly with landlords, brokers and agencies etc
Required Skills to be Successful:
Job-Specific Skills and Behavioural Competencies:
Dynamic personality, command of English and confident, analytical and motivated to deliver at all times.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to source acquisition
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a high-performance culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a team- oriented mindset are key components of this position
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Well organized, and can-do attitude.
- Goal-oriented. You take job satisfaction from hitting very ambitious growth targets.
- An analytical approach to portfolio management and growing profitable supply.
What Equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge of RERA regulations and real estate laws
- Strong knowledge of UAE Real Estate market
- 8-10 years of work experience in commercial real estate leasing with a preference of experience in automotive industry and/or real estate broker experience handling commercial properties
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region.
From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.