Client KYC Monitoring Officer
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a crucial member of our growing team you will be responsible for working with Alter Domus clients with responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Client KYC Monitoring team. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Reviewing subscription agreements and KYC documents for the existing clients;
- Request and follow up on KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Maintaining up to date KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
- The ongoing performance of the ongoing Client KYC monitoring tasks;
- Assist in ongoing monitoring of the existing client relationship for both SPVs and Funds;
- Review of client acceptance files, identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks;
- Perform KYC Monitoring checks on a daily basis and act as 1st Line of Defence;
- Follow up of the outstanding documentation of the client files;
- Assist in collecting figures/statistics to support local Compliance team;
- Assist in completing compliance risk assessments;
- Assist in the performance of the Compliance monitoring programme;
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture;
- Working effectively with key stakeholders to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of any key issues;
- Assisting in the development of training materials.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a degree in law, business, finance or economics (preferable but not essential);
- You show a high interest in regulatory, Anti-Money Laundering and compliance topics;
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assess risk scores;
- Knowledge of international legal entity structures would be an advantage;
- You have working experience in a similar area, preferably in a Legal or Financial Services environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite;
- A strong level IT literacy include
Join our growing team in Luxembourg as Client KYC Monitoring Officer!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.