Tax and Accounting Experienced Associate (m/f/d)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 23 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Our Tax and Accounting department is growing and looking for candidates who want to work and grow in an international environment.
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from more than 77 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
- You will supervise and regularly manage the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients active in various business sectors. Your duties will be in accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns and preparing annual accounts;
- As the main contact for our clients, your mission will be to continually improve client relations and develop our business activities;
- In close cooperation with all of the teams in the Accountancy and Tax Compliance Department, as well as with other departments in our firm, you will develop tailored client solutions and supervise their implementation. You will primarily work on analysing specific transactions (mergers/acquisitions/liquidations).
We will provide you with:
- A diverse client portfolio, allowing you to develop all the tax and accounting skills you need. This portfolio mainly consists of operating companies (subsidiaries of international groups or local companies), as well as holding companies active across various sectors;
- A training and support programme that you can define and tailor according to your specific needs.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master's degree in economics or management (with a specialisation in accounting or taxation) from a university or higher education institution, and you are looking for your first job;
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a relevant position;
- To integrate quickly into the team, you must be motivated and interested in all tax and legal matters;
- You are keen to work in young, fast-paced and international teams;
- You have good people skills, you like to work as part of a team and you are eager to dive into a major company project where your energy, analytical skills and discipline will guarantee success;
- You are flexible and independent, and you can adapt to sudden changes in working patterns. You are also curious and willing to learn;
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.