Manager - Business Process Solutions (Accounting Service)
- Deloitte BPS
- Ho Chi Minh City, VN
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Business Process Solutions & Tax Services
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, business processes and technology processes. We provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, loan staff, co-sourcing, and project related services. We assist our clients during the transformation processes (such as centralizing functions to shared service centers, technology application, automation process, etc.).
BPS engagements require an extensive and practical knowledge on accounting/payroll, taxes, financial related processes (such as order to cash, procurement to pay, reporting, budgeting, treasury, etc.).
Work you will do and key responsibility
As a manager role, you will be responsible for developing the approach and workflow and lead seniors/consultants to execute the projects/assignments. You will, along with with Partners & Directors (P&D), have accountability for clients’ relationships and engagements. You will join BPS management for BPS services line’ operational and business development strategies. You will take a significant and active role in development of the practice, development of our people, building brand eminence and shaping and growing the business.
- Identifying clients’ needs / issues and translate to deliverables/solutions to help the clients manage their accounting, tax, payroll, business processes and technology processes
- Leading engagement team(s) to deliver the excellent services to clients
- Advising clients regarding accounting, tax, payroll related matters
- Building up working approaches for each project/assignment and managing projects (steps, task allocation, timeline, etc.)
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Identifying business development opportunities to develop the BPS services pipeline
- Other related assignments.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related fields;
- Must being qualified for VN CPA and/or ACCA / CPA Australia or equivalent programs (candidates in the last phase of pursuing such programs would be considered);
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (preferably with Big4 experience and/or an international accounting firm) in which if taking manager role is a plus;
- Demonstrates an understanding of implementation of IFRS and VAS;
- Demonstrates an understanding of key financial processes in an organization and the typical risks associated with these processes;
- Experience of managing client relationships and delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel;
- Proactive and outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Knowing analysis/data working tools such as Power BI, Power Query, Alteryx, etc. is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Vietnamese).