SEA Audit & Assurance - Innovation & Technology (Audit Senior)
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 23 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Business analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Global Assets / Audit Tools
- Prepare / refresh training plans and materials
- Co-training – refresher sessions and new hire sessions
- Administration / Testing – asset lifecycle
- Annual vendor assessments / budget preparation
Business plans / Future of Work – New Technologies
- Exploration of new technologies and opportunities for innovation in A&A
- Prepare business case for development/purchase of new tools within A&A
- Deployment and Adoption activities related to new tools
ISQM1 – Technological Resources
- Prepare framework for development of system to enable effective implementation of ISQM1
- Work with DevOps / Vendor to conceptualise and develop system
- Implementation and testing of new system / roadmaps for enhancements
- Deployment and training activities
- Develop and administer ISQM1 monitoring framework to ensure compliance
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- At least 2-3 years experience with external audit related experience.
- No general IT pre-requisite required. We are looking for someone who is interested in areas of innovation and process improvements to shape our future ways of working. You will likely develop strong project management skills.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.