Management Company Officer
- Alter Domus
- Luxembourg, LU
- Customised compensation structure
- 23 Mar 2023
- 12 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are currently looking for a Distribution and Marketing Officer to join our Luxembourg Management Company.
The successful candidate will integrate a young, dynamic and international team in a top Tier Third Party Super ManCo focusing on PE/RE, Debt and Infrastructure assets.
Due to the implementation of CBD and CBR, EU AIFMs are playing a pivotal role in the Distribution and Marketing of AIFs in the EU. This is a great opportunity to be part of what became a core function of an EU AIFM.
As a key Member of the Distribution and Marketing Team, the successful candidate will integrate the distribution and marketing team of the AIFM and report directly to the team leader in charge of the Marketing and Distribution function. The main responsibilities will be:
The review or preparation of the regulatory notifications:
- The Manager’s notification (AIF number request), the material changes or cease of management notifications.
- Responsible for pre-marketing and marketing notifications, initial and ongoing maintenance notifications.
- To support and oversee the client’s premarketing or marketing activities(calls, emails, virtual data room invitations (VDR), etc…).
- The review of Pre-marketing materials to ensure compliance with the Cross Border Distribution of Funds Directive (CBDF) and the review of Marketing materials for compliance with the ESMA guidelines for marketing communications
- The review of the initial and periodic Distributors due diligence questionnaires and the ongoing monitoring of Fund Distributors.
- The monitoring and oversight of the distribution network: maintenance of the pre-marketing and marketing registration matrix, the list of distributors, placement agents or introducers.
- The preparation and coordination with the AIFM’s Finance Officer to ensure the timely and accurate billing of marketing activities.
- To participate to regular clients calls/meetings to present and represent the AIFM’s pre-marketing and marketing services.
- The maintenance of the Distribution and Marketing policies and procedures and other documents (questionnaires, checklists, reports, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of the Fund Industry;
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders including fund promoters, internal teams and service providers;
- Excellent organisational, prioritization and communication skills;
- Autonomous, rigorous, results oriented;
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
- Professional level of English (spoken and written) is a must, any additional language is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.