Senior Associate – Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services (m/f/d)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 23 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Senior Associate – Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from 85 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission, if you accept it: If you are a driven, intellectually curious, deal-oriented professional who enjoys creating innovative solutions to help companies and executives with their most complex and significant matters, including financial and accounting operations, particularly as they prepare for corporate actions (Initial Public Offering, bonds and equity issuances), then this will be an exciting role for you.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Work with topnotch clients and reputable underwriters, lawyers and other advisors;
- Interact with clients directly as well as collaborate with a diverse group of talented professionals in other Lines of Service within PwC to deliver a unique, pragmatic solution for our clients;
- Assist audit engagement teams whose clients are listed or are preparing for fund raisings (IPO, rights issues and bond offerings). This will include the review of financial statements, offering documents and other deliverables as well as advising on general accounting matters and deals aspects;
- Be involved in preparing our thought leadership publications.
Let’s talk about you. If you are/have
- At least a bachelor’s degree (preferred Accounting related);
- At least 3 years of working experience in a public accounting firm, ideally in external audit;
- Fluent in English. French and German will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills;
- Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines;
- Team player and like to work in a collaborative environment;
- Experience and knowledge of IPOs, IPO preparation and bond offerings is an advantage;
- Professional certification (CPA, CA, etc.) is preferred;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS would be an asset; has experience in applying or interpreting IFRS, conducting accounting research, analysis and report writing.
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview with a business recruiter
- An interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assess your motivation
- An interview with a Partner of the team, if relevant.
A final word about us: We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer. Whoever you are, we will consider your application without bias. Our experience has shown us that people who have suffered bias are less likely to apply if they think they don’t meet every single requirement. We encourage you to apply anyway, because we’ve learned that a caring and inclusive workplace creates a better future for all of us and for you.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.