- Page Personnel
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £24000 - £27000 per annum + Hybrid Working, Pension & More
- 22 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5964643
- Daniel Simpson
- Job role
- Accounts assistant
- Property and construction
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of a well established, award winning business based in Manchester city centre.
The purpose of this role is to support the client monies team & overall finance department.
Page Personnel are recruiting for this Accounts Assistant role for an award winning property business based in Manchester city centre.
Our client has a fantastic culture & always looks to promote from within. They are now looking for an ambitious finance professional to join their existing team.
Duties will include:
* Download Bank statements to Banking spreadsheets
* Copy Banking transaction to SS for Property Managers to process
* Process rents and deposits from individual tenants on Jupix
* Copy Banking transactions and Jupix updates on to Reconciliation Spreadsheets for individual properties
* Reconcile Banking entries with Jupix entries
* Investigate differences in reconciliation
* Check earlier Banking transactions on Bank statements for individual properties
* Process credit card and cash received by marketing teams
* Credit these card and cash receipts on Jupix to individual tenants
The successful Accounts Assistant candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in a similar role
- Be an excellent verbal & written communicator
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Be proficient with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
A salary up to £27,000, hybrid working (after training), pension & more.