Audit Quality Assistant Manager
- Birmingham - St Philips Point, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds, London - Farringdon Street , Manchester...
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Locations: Birmingham - St Philips Point, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds, London - Farringdon Street, Manchester, Reading
As one of the world’s largest networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, RSM delivers big ideas and premium service to help middle-market businesses thrive. We are a fast-growing firm with big ambitions – we have a clear goal to become the premium adviser to the middle market, globally. This vision touches everything we do, motivating and inspiring us to become better every day. If you are looking for a firm where you can build a future and make an impact, then RSM is the place for you.
Audit Quality Department
The audit quality department is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of quality initiatives across the practice. Joining the audit quality team at this point would allow you to be at the forefront of change and would offer you a unique opportunity to help shape and develop practical initiatives to improve audit quality.
The audit industry is continually evolving but the consistent theme is the increased focus on audit quality.
About the Job
The successful candidate would work across various initiatives within the audit quality improvement plan, working alongside the Head of Audit Quality, Audit Quality Director, and Audit Quality Champions. This would include supporting our growing in-flight review team.
About the candidate
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- An Assistant Manager or strong qualified Supervisor/Senior
- Strong technical auditing and accounting skills
- A proven quality track record/ experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and understandable manner
- Strong people management skills and confidence in providing feedback and challenging in a constructive and professional way
- Confidence and a proven track record in project management alongside the adaptability to deal with changes to timelines and plans
- A strong understanding of proportionality and the ability to make sound decisions about the significance of issues
- A challenging and sceptical mindset coupled with a high attention to detail
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, we want to create a strong sense of belonging so that people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures feel they can bring their true self to work. Our clients come from all walks of life. We aim to achieve that same diversity of background, experience and perspective in our own teams, so that we can genuinely understand our client’s needs. Diverse teams bring a broader range of ideas and insights to work. That’s why we’re working together to ensure our firm’s principles and processes support a firm culture that embraces difference and strengthens inclusion.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.