Financial Accounting Controller
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via 3rd party agency
- Coordinate with local controllers and support Business Units to ensure correct book-keeping
- Maintain strong financial control of the Firm's Books and records and participate in month end closes
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular analyses and commentaries delivering value added insights
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account reconciliations for internal and external audit purposes
- Identify development opportunities and implement enhancements; Look for ways of improving the efficiency, process and data quality, test, and support implementation of improvement initiatives
- Involvement in ad-hoc/ global projects, optimization of current processes and standardization of processes across regions
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business-related discipline
- 0-2 years of accounting or financial reporting related work experience, fresh graduates are welcome
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive attitude, strong verbal, and written communication skills in English
You might also have
- 1-2 years of accounting or financial reporting related work experience, or previous work experience with SAP is an advantage
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences.