Internship - Tax - Corporate Tax (Penang)
- KPMG in Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 22 Mar 2023
- 22 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Penang and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, Penang office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Preparing companies' tax computations and doing research
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.