FP&A Enablement Snr Analyst Global
- Kerry Group
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 22 Mar 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
FP&A Enablement Snr Analyst Global
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The FP&A Enablement Sr Analyst will ensure the maintenance and governance of all transaction & master data for accurate performance reporting, the standardisation of financial performance reporting as well will support the delivery of routine & non-routine reporting to our key stakeholders across the organisation to aid in driving informed decision making.
- Manage the Global Commercial & IO FP&A Enablement Team to ensure that the appropriate structures and ways of working are in place to deliver on FP&A objectives, through upskilling & cross training activities.
- Align decisions with the FP&A Enablement Team Leads & FP&A Enablement Process leads that have implications on the team’s expectations & key processes for the year.
- Ensure accuracy of information used for reporting & analysis, including performance of monthly system reconciliations and data checks, as well as escalating issues in a transparent and collaborative manner if/as issues arise
- Ensure successful delivery of routine performance reporting.
- Review and validate non-routine reporting requests, assess its necessity, and assign the delivery of said request accordingly within the team
- Support system integration of acquisitions into EPM, as and when required
- Support global Enablement workstreams to streamline data governance templates and align on ways of working
- Investigate root cause and resolve ad hoc user & data governance queries
- Become an Enablement SME/SAP superuser and deliver training sessions as required on AFO/GTM/data governance.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business, or other numerical disciplines
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/CIMA/CPA, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry highly desirable
- Europe working hours 2PM - 11PM
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analysis & Operations Finance reporting role
- People management skills
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BW, CRM, EPM, Power BI is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as Power Query, Business Objects is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organisation
- Highly collaborative with an ability to deliver through others
- Ability to build trust and high engagement within teams and stakeholders
- Agile, open-minded, with a customer and solutions-focused mindset
- Keen attention to detail with an eye for continuous improvement
- Results driven, confident, energetic, and ambitious
- Project management / change management skills desirable
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.