Director of Finance-Hospitality
- APAC Michael Page
- 22 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5966164
- Sylvia Wang
- Job role
- Finance director, Financial controller, Head of finance
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Commercial, business partnering position, working closely with APAC GM
Our client is a well-known hospitality organisation. They a looking for a talented Finance Director to join their team.
- Lead and oversee the finance team in achieving the strategic goals of the organisation and enhance financial performance.
- Prepare and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operation results.
- Responsible for annual budget and development of financial plans to support long term strategy.
- Accountability for all legal and regulatory requirements across all jurisdictions.
- Oversee payment related system implementations, process improvement, accounting, reporting and analysis and relevant tax reporting.
- Develop and implement best practice financial accounting and control standards and procedures, appraise regularly to maximise impact and efficiency.
- Assess and improve all internal financial controls, including procurement cash handling and disbursements, inventories of equipment and products
* More than 10 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, listening, communication, analytical, strategic thinking, change management, and consensus building skills
* Strong forecasting, budgeting, and analytical skills
* Analytical approach to problem solving and business solution development
* Ability to execute appropriate profit improvement strategies, analyze and use internal and external data, articulate implications, and make relevant recommendations
* Team player with the ability to establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and other team members, and to ensure employees do the same
* Ability to lead, motivate, develop, train, and encourage employees, and influence others in a positive manner
* Detail oriented, hands-on, reliable, knowledgeable, and helpful
* Demonstrate integrity, professionalism, energy, enthusiasm, confidence, and a drive to succeed
* Possess strong computer skills and accounting software experience, including but not limited to, Opera Property Management System, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written skills in Chinese and English
* Chartered Accountant or Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
Long term career development
Competitive salary package with excellent company benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sylvia Wang on +886 2 87298234