Business Services GraduateTrainee - Account to Report
- Sanofi-Aventis (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- 22 Mar 2023
- 22 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
About the job
The Management Trainee – Account to report position is an interesting role responsible for the processing of transactions related to the intercompany, Fixed Assets, Bank accounting, Inventory accounting, perform closing and reporting of financial books and any other task assigned by the management. This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the A2R team and gain exposure working with controllers, tax department and other E2E processes across the countries supported by A2R. This role is based in Plaza 33, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Countries supported by A2R currently:Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Gulf and KSA (To be assign)
- Deliver quality reporting of consolidation packages within Sanofi Group calendar timeframes
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
- Processing daily and closing activity of transactions related to intercompany such as intercompany charging, intercompany reconciliation, Fixed Assets (Asset acquisition, disposal, Transfer), Bank accounting for miscellaneous and Treasury financial instrument, Inventory accounting
- Preform balance sheet account reconciliation on monthly basic.
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C), tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers
- Perform any other tasks assigned by A2R Team Supervisor/Manager
List here ideally the must-haves criteria to be successful on the role. Don’t forget: the less criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided
- Knowledgeable in MS-Excel (not mandatory as training will be provided but preferable)
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Mandarin (for China support)
- Proficient in other foreign languages such as Japanese / Korean / Thai will be an edge.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!